Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay that was a little late wasn't it.

What can I say, I have sort of just stopped taking pictures recently and the blog has suffered because of it. But who knows what the new year will bring. Maybe I will turn into a brilliant, dedicated blogger this year! Maybe by the end of this decade I will be an author. Ha! Fat chance.

I do know what this past decade has brought me.

I had my sweet little babies, Marcus and James

We bought our first home (after moving 8 times in the past ten years). We really are professional movers.

I purchased three, yup three used Cadillacs. I am so over them now. I also bought my first brand new vehicle this decade. My beloved van.

I went through a difficult divorce and struggled with raising three children who didn't understand what was going on.

I said goodbye to both of my grandmas and my grandpa.

I met the love of my life and married him.


Picture taken in 2004

Look at us! I don't even recognize me. Piercing, fluffy blondish hair, skinny mini! I just made Mike throw away that shirt yesterday. It was so thin it was practically see through.

I flew for the first time and saw snow fall.

Went on lots of vacations including Hawaii twice and Disneyland.

I am so blessed, my life is so rich. I can't even imagine what the next ten years will be like. It will involve raising three teenage boys so I am bracing for that. Whatever it brings, I am ready!

Happy New Year my friends.

No comments: