Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pow Pow Power Tools

He's 34!


Mike may have turned 34 this week but I think he has been too busy to notice. He got some new tools for Christmas and he put them to work last week. Notice the drywall on his shirt. I had to pull him away from his projects to give him his cherry chip cake. We sang him Happy Birthday, and even James sang. That is actually his favorite song and he can sing it clear as day.

Project #1
Speakers


His birthday present was ceiling speakers for the living room and he couldn't wait to install them. I was a little worried about him cutting big holes in the ceiling but I didn't let it show and everything turned out awesome!

Project #2
Garage


I really wish I would have taken a before picture of this project. Our garage was a mess. Boxes piled up along the walls, sports equipment, holiday decor, it was just complete chaos. In fact, we were hard pressed to fit our van in there.


So so proud of him! Our garage is so pretty and organized now. Check out the ball corral and weed eater holder!


Our garage is the envy of the block, and now that I see what he is capable of, Mike's "honey do" list just doubled in size.

3 comments:

Grampa said...

yo

Grampa said...

This job has been certified by Uncle T

Grampa said...

I am on Kaci's Blog also and I am Grampa there so that is why the Yo from Grampa